All The Signs That Tell You To Get Gum Treatment Singapore
Did you lately notice blood in your gums while munching candy, chomping an apple, while brushing your teeth? Well, it might be the early sign of your imminent gum disease. In its mild state, the condition is known as gingivitis which implies infection in your gums. However, in the absence of any medical attention, gum treatment singapore, or care, the issue may pervade the parts below your gum line and further into your bone. And then, it is no more a mild gum disease case but a serious one called periodontitis.
Symptoms of gum disease
The best way to avoid a problem is to remain vigilant of the appearance of its symptoms. This does not help in preventing the issue, but if it occurs, it can be treated effectively in its earlier and less severe stages only. Here are the main symptoms of gum disease you need to watch out for:
- Swollen, red gums: The earliest sign you can notice is the unusual redness or inflammation in your gums for gum disease. The ailments typically kick off with swelling along your gum line. Furthermore, it may also feel pain, and bleeding occurs quickly while flossing and brushing.
- Bad breath: With its niceness and warmth, our mouth is an ideal residence of diverse bacteria that feed themselves on plaque rigged therein. Bacteria consume this muck in our mouth and release toxic elements that cause bad breath and irritation in our gums.
- Sensitive gums and teeth: You won’t be able to drink normally hot or cold things. The temperatures of food that we can typically bear while eating become atypical for a gum disease victim. This is because, as the gums recede, their sensitive parts get more exposed, which triggers sensitivity when consuming cold food, water, or air.
- Shifting or wiggly teeth: Gum diseases impact the way your teeth are arranged by loosening and distorting their hold in the gums. Shifting in teeth arrangement in periodontitis can occur even while chewing something. So, you can imagine how sensitive and wiggly your teeth can get.
- Gums that shrink: Yes, gum diseases can make your gums smaller than they originally were. If you notice that your teeth are appearing slightly longer than usual, it’s because your gums are receding, not your teeth growing. As the bone decomposes, the gums get detached from a tooth, making a pocket therein.
If you notice any of the above signs, do care to get gum treatment singapore in time before all you’re the earlier you notice and care, the better you would be.