Buy Joint Compression Products: Perfect Combo Of Compression And Support
A carpal tunnel is an opening in the wrist formed by the carpal bones, located at the bottom of the wrist, and transverse carpal ligaments across the top wrist. The median nerve provides motor and sensory functions to the thumb and the following three middle fingers. When it gets irritated or compressed, you may have symptoms.
Causes of carpal tunnel syndrome
Some of the most common causes of carpal tunnel are:
- Thyroid dysfunction
- High blood pressure
- Fluid retention from menopause or pregnancy
- Trauma or fractures to the wrist
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Using copper compression gloves for carpal tunnel helps prevent and possibly cure the condition. Carpal tunnel syndrome may get cured and doesn’t come back. If you suffer a severe case, surgery helps, but the symptoms may not completely disappear.
What is in copper compression gloves?
As they say, carpal tunnel is painful. So, how do sufferers deal with it? Some take medicinal drugs while others use natural treatment, such as using copper comprehension gloves. Here are the be characteristics of compression gloves for carpal tunnel:
- Max copper advantage. Achieve lasting peak performance and relief, where you live with a chasing personal best or chronic condition. Copper compression helps find the strength to heal. With the infused copper into the fibers of the fabrics, it can’t be washed out and keeps working to prolong the life of the product delivering max hygienic benefits.
- Relieve all types of hand pain. The copper compression gloves help get the support that the hands need for all day and night comfort.
- Keeps hands compressed. The ultra-comfortable fabric of the copper compression gloves gives support while allowing to retain the range of motion, and muscles continue to strengthen and work.
- High performance. Wearing gloves daily helps high performance. The high-quality fabric can withstand washing and will not lose its function compared to any other gloves.
- 100% comfortable and functional. No doubt, many are using this product because of the comfortable fabric. You will never feel like unliking it, just because it is not comfy. You are very wrong!
Treat carpal tunnel syndrome!
You can have a lot of options when looking for carpal tunnel treatment. The condition may come slowly and gets worse when left untreated. It is best to treat it early to make a shorter recovery time. Keep in mind that treatment doesn’t have to be complex.
Copper compression gloves will be the right answer to treat carpal tunnel syndrome.